Welcome to Apache Sandesha2/C
Sandesha2/C is a C implementation of WS-ReliableMessaging
specification published by IBM, Microsoft, BEA and TIBCO. Sandesha2/C is
built on top of Apache Axis2/C Web
services engine, as a module.
Therefore by using Sandesha2/C you can add reliable messaging capability to
Web services hosted using Axis2/C. Sandesha2/C can also be used with Axis2/C
client to interact with already hosted Web services in a reliable manner.
03rd Oct 2007 - Apache Sandesha2/C Version 0.91 Released
- Support for WS-ReliableMessaging on both client side and server side of
Axis2/C. (according the the WS-ReliableMessaging specification February
2005 and WS-ReliableMessaging specification August 2006).
- Pluggable storage framework.
- Configurable delivery assurances. Exactly once delivery assurance is
- Support for both SOAP 1.1 and 1.2.
- Client API, which provides features for both general and advance
- Samples to test RM scenarios.
- Interoperability with java and .NET.
Major Changes Since Last Release
- This is the Axis2/C 1.1 compatible release of Sandesha2/C
- Bug Fixes.
Apache Sandesha2/C still in the second release.