Changes from 1.2 final
- Cleanup array handling for rpc/lit and doc/lit
- Enhancements to HTTPSender/CommonsHTTPSender (including better cookie support)
- Generate array of wrappers for soapenc array nillable elements
- Better handling of elementFormDefault during dynamic wsdl generation
- Fix for gracefully handling IncompatibleClassChangeError in websphere/weblogic
- Better SAAJ support (dirty flag was not set leading to serialization problems)
- Fix out-of-memory errors for services without attachments returning large response messages
- Last but not the least more test cases...
Changes from 1.2rc3
- Tons of changes to typemapping system to better support jax-rpc1.1 and .NET
- Improved SAAJ 1.2 support
- Much better for rpc/lit and doc/lit (especially for arrays)
- Map schema "wrapped" arrays (with inner <item> elements) into arrays of the item type, instead of JavaBeans, by default. Introduce the "-w" or "--wrapArrays" option to WSDL2Java to switch back to the earlier behavior.
- Fix some WS-I related bugs. Makes it easier to deploy WS-I BP compatible services.
- Internationalized happyaxis jsp pages.
- Updated to latest dependency jars. (ex wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar)
- Improved commons httpclient support.
- Support for sending and receiving multiple cookies
- Lots of fixes for performance enhancements (including eliminating ThreadLocal's)
- Improved JMX support - Start/Stop server/services and deploy/modify services
Changes from 1.2beta2
- When generating WSDL, don't change the scoping rules for type mappings. In other words, use the most specific mappings just like we do for message processing.
- Fix problem with version string
- Remove JAXP interfaces (should come from jaxp.jar, not jaxrpc.jar)
Changes from 1.1
- Preliminary SAAJ 1.2 support!
- Improved doc/literal support
- Improved handling of array types + WSDL generation
- More logical type mapping registration (SOAP-ENC types are in a separate registry which then delegates to the default one)
- Improved schema support (we deal with lists and groups now)
- ServiceDesc metadata is now more generic - ServiceDesc is an interface and JavaServiceDesc implements it to do specific Java processing.
- Throw fault when bad values for "mustUnderstand" attribute are parsed
- log4j.properties is no longer in axis.jar. This is to avoid conflicts
with the configuration files in other bits of the application.
- Many bugfixes. See docs/svnlog.txt